John Ressler has no e-mail address

Nancy Hultquist - Central WA Univ NANCYH at CWU.BITNET
Thu Nov 19 01:14:00 EST 1992

For those who may be interested in John Ressler's address.  He does not
have one currently.  I'm assuming you are interested in reaching him for
a copy of the problem-solving manual for GRASS.  He is currently in the
process of revising it for GRASS 4.0.  It is not yet completed.  When it
is, I will notify the GRASS user list of the availability and price.
Thanks for your patience.

Nancy Hultquist, CWU (Geography)          BITNET:  NancyH at CWU

(note:  it's an e-mail address he doesn't have; his snail mail address
is Geography, Central Washington Univ., Ellensburg, WA 98926)