CD-4.1 & 3D-4.0 questions

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Mon Feb 15 06:29:31 EST 1993

That's nice to see the help recommendation again... But for me it will be
of interest to get contacts to sites who already managed the GRASS onto
the SGI IRIS-4D, so far this new machine now is standing by here (even with
a CD drive) but "waiting" for the CDROM release 4.1.....!!!
---
Any news about the disc with 4.1 ???
---
And another question about 3D module in GRASS4.0:
- I have processed 2 scenes overlay (spot+dem) and played "flying around" in
different resolutions. When used the high-res variants with grid space
100 meters there appeared different counts of #0 or #max peaks within the
different scenes...
- is this an effect within the "spot" image? I did not contro9l the
original spot scene for "max" values. In which pathway the stored
3D scenes could be re-found???                 ^^^^^^^

Frank Hoffmann, TUD