Help :Window width

Frode Abrahamsen frode at guran1.iko.unit.no
Fri Feb 11 07:53:20 EST 1994

As a fresh Grass user I consider the information in the
help on Grass topics area and the on line user's manual
as useful. But one problem with these functions is that
the output is given in windows where the window width is
smaller than the width of the lines in the explanations
that are given. This pakes the process of reading a bit
hard, because i have to scroll the the messages horisontally
for each line I read. So now I wonder if anyone knows how
to change the window width, or how the make letters in the
dialog window smaller to solve this problem.

Thanks