Help FAQ Local?

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Thu Jun 2 05:53:29 EDT 1994

On 31 May 1994, richard graham wrote:

> Subject header says it all...GRASS neophyte needs basic info.

No FAQ, but a beginner's manual is available by anon ftp from
scanner.frw.uva.nl:pub/grassman.ps
There's also a grassman.wp and a grassman.txt for those who can't
print PostScript docs. NOTE: this manual is still under development. I
accept no responsibility for errors in the text. You are free to use the
manual at your site but not to redistribute it. I would appreciate it if
you mail any comments, criticism, additions, etc. to me at:
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl