X driver

David Houlder david at dart.anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 6 15:26:32 EDT 1994

Hi all...

A couple of questions about the X driver:

1), is it supposed to erase when you resize it? I have never seen any X
application deliberately do this, so is it a bug or what? Is there an
improved version around?

2) When you have more than one X monitor going, the colours on the
second and subsequent monitors are wrong. Most noticeably, the
background colour ends up grey rather than black. I suspect that this
is not an X bug, as it happens both under openwindows and on our X11R5
xterminals, although I could be wrong. Any explanation or fix?

Details:
GRASS 4.1 (Spring 1993) Update package 3
SunOS 4.1.3 sun4c

thanks

David Houlder			        Phone:	+61 6 249 4613
Geography Department	       	    (In Aust.:	(06) 249 4613)
The Australian National University	  Fax:	+61 6 249 3770
------------ "668: The neighbour of the beast" ---------------