tcltkgrass problem

Pierluigi.Bonfanti at Dpvta.Uniud.It Pierluigi.Bonfanti at Dpvta.Uniud.It
Mon Jun 6 15:08:23 EDT 1994

I'm traing to compile TCLTKgrass with tcl7.3 and tk3.6.
During compilation I get the following error message:

> tcltkgrass.c: In function `main':
> tcltkgrass.c:272: `R_OK' undeclared (first use this function)
> tcltkgrass.c:272: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> tcltkgrass.c:272: for each function it appears in.)
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `tcltkgrass.o'

In tk3.6 README file there is the following notes:

> Tk 3.6 is a minor new release that is identical to 3.4 except that it
> fixes a portability bug that prevents tkMain.c from compiling on some
> machines (R_OK isn't properly defined).

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks for any suggestion.

		Alessandro Fregonese