site.to.vector.to.rast

Cliff Behrens cliff at bellcore.com
Mon Jun 6 10:30:17 EDT 1994

I would like to build a raster layer from valued site data after using the
s.voronoi option in geom to generate polygons around each site.  So far,
my approach has been to:

1)  create an ASCII site file with category values and labels.
2)  use s.in.ascii to convert it to a GRASS site list.
3)  apply the voronoi tesselation in geom to the site list to produce
    the vector layer.

Now, how can I produce a raster layer that assigns a site's value to all of
the cells contained within that site's polygon?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Cliff Behrens