TCL/Tk

Steve Dzurenko GRASSU at omdc.gso.uri.edu
Fri Jun 24 17:05:00 EDT 1994

GRASS users

	My colleague and I have just obtained the overheads and other
information from Doug's class at the GRASS users convention in Reston, Virginia.In the first overhead it mentions were to find information and we obtained a
good amount from these sources but we were unable to locate Ousterhout's Book
Sections 1 and 2, which it said was a goopd introduction.  It also mentioned
Widget Reference Cards which we were also unable to find.  If anyone has info onwhere we would be able to locate these things or other info about Tcl/Tk the
help would be greatly appreciated.

				Thanks,
					Dan Reilly
e-mail: danr at omdc.gso.uri.edu