GRASS on the WWW

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Wed Mar 2 18:41:17 EST 1994

> Ken Sibley:
> >Could you please elaborate.
> Click on the File menu, then Open URL, and enter the line just like Andy
> showed it: http://baldrick.cecer.army.mil/. You don't need to attempt to
> specify any specific document the HTTPD program figures out what page
> to show you by the way it is configured.
>
> I know it works have been there several times since Andy announced it
> (its even on my hotlist for easy access). Let me know if you have any
> problems.
>
> Pat McClanahan		Internet:mcclanah at dlgeo.cr.usgs.gov
> EROS Data Center 		 mcclanah at edcserver1.cr.usgs.gov
> Sioux Falls, SD
> 605-361-4607

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately we must have some other problem.
When xmosaic tries to connect to baldrick it crashes and core dumps.
We have just started looking at xmosaic/WWW/gopher/etc and have been
able to connect to a few other sites.  We do get some errors saying
cannot connect to a site, but never anything like this.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov