s.voronoi and r.linear.regression

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Fri Sep 2 05:17:25 EDT 1994

> Subject:  s.voronoi and r.linear.regression
>
> We know that s.voronoi is supposed to be replaced by
> v.geom, but v.geom works on vector files while s.voronoi
> works on site files.  Geom only does Delaunay triangulations
> while voronoi does Distichlich tesslelations (which are
> what we want!)

	The geom package contains programs v.geom and s.geom. While v.geom
	works on vectors, s.geom works on sites.
	With the parameter operation=voronoi s.geom produces beautiful
	Voronoi polygons (or Thiessen or Dirichlet or what not) - tried
	it myself!  (Thanks, Roman)

	Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de