ArcInfo2Grass

Mr PM van Leusen vanleupm at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Wed May 31 08:52:05 EDT 1995

Hi,

Here I've kept a full archive of all email about conversions between Grass
and ArcInfo, and it doesn't seem to answer one simple question:
Why doesn't ArcInfo 6.1 'ungenerate' recognise polygons exported with
Grass 4.1.4 v.out.arc? Is there anything I need to edit in the ungenerate
file? Or do I have to import polygons as 'lines', then build new topology?

Confused,

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT                                                |
Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk