Scene segmentation & comparation methods

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at mcs.com
Mon Nov 20 07:00:00 EST 1995

for supervised methods, try i.smap. A comparison of SMAP with maximum
likelihood and ECHO (extractions and classification of homogeneous
objects) may be found at:
  http://soils.ecn.purdue.edu/~mccauley/www/abstracts/smapecho-abs.html
(to appear in IEEE Trans. Geo. & Remote Sensing). Most of this work, with
the exception of ECHO, was done using GRASS. (ECHO was performed using
MultiSpec, Mac software. For more info, see:
  http://dynamo.ecn.purdue.edu/~biehl/MultiSpec/
)

--Darrell

--