GRASS4.1 - v.digit

Alejandro Hinojosa Corona alhinc at cicese.mx
Wed Jan 17 07:00:00 EST 1996

Sharyl writes,

>     I've just realized that we've digitized an entire map using the
> wrong values for our UTM registration points.  Is there any way to
> apply a stretch factor or something or are we better off re-doing the
> whole thing?
>
>     Thanks for any advice!
>
> ************

Sharyl,

You could apply a geometric transformation
through a awk script to an ascii_file, if you can
calculate the transformation coeficients. I have
done this with vector files from other sources that
are not cooregistered with my datasets.
If you have more questions you could contact me directly.

Regards
Alejandro Hinojosa
Research Associate
Earth Sciences Division
CICESE (Centro de Investigacion Cientifica y Educacion Superior de Ensenada)
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico.

Mailing address: P.O. Box 434843
                 San Diego Ca. 92143-4843
voice; (01152)6174-4501 to 08 fax:(01152)6174-4933
email: alhinc at cicese.mx  (158.97.1.33)

your