GRASS Slide Show

Sue Tewalt x6437 stewalt at ncrds.er.usgs.gov
Fri Feb 28 08:57:22 EST 1997

> Can anyone tell me how to access and display the set of slides that were
> made for an introductory presentation on GRASS and GIS?  I assume the slides
> will display using the shell script slide.show.sh but I'm not sure where the
> GRASS slides are saved.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Chris Cloutier
> Western Michigan University

The script slide.show.sh simply divides your graphics monitor into
frames and then displays sequentially all the rasters in the mapsets
under your current lcoation.  There are no "slides" stored that I know
of, it only makes your GRASS data siplay as if in a slide show.  At least
that's how I've used it in the past.