importing ARC/INFO export format and STDS format

Michael P Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:33:32 EST 1997

There are some GRASS modules on moon.cecer.mil.army/pub/grass/outgoing
for importing SDTS files.  Download the files that start with sdts.

Good luck.

Michael Hanratty				Phone: (612) 627-4590
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory			Fax:   (612) 627-4609
Dept. of Civil Engineering
Univ. of Minnesota
Mississippi River @ 3rd Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414