GRASS compile with gcc

Hiroshi YAJIMA yajima at cv.tottori-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 3 07:41:42 EDT 1997

Hello GRASS-USERS ;

  I am a new user of GRASS on Solaris.
  First I got binary files but it dose not work properly in some commands.
So I intended to compile myself under Solaris2.4 and with gcc.
But I could not do it. Because some functions have conflict with gcc functions.

So if anyone has ever compiled GRASS with gcc,
please let me know 'what kind of header file' will
be able to compile it. And what kind of modification is needed ?

Thanks for reading this.

/|+     Hiroshi YAJIMA (Research Associate, Dr.Eng.)
 |      Dept.of Civil Eng., Tottori University
/|++     tel:+81(857)31-5696   fax:+81(857)28-7899