ps.map printing, r.out conversions

Bob S. rsieg at redshift.com
Thu Aug 27 20:23:58 EDT 1998

Hello
I'm looking for help on: a) printing from ps.map  My map looks good when 	viewed in Ghostview after conversion to Postscript via
	gs -sDEVICE=stcolor -dNOPAUSE -r360x360
	-sOutputFile=file.arbitrary  file.ps, but the topmost row does not print
	(remainder looks good).
b)file conversions  Converting via r.out.tga and r.out.ppm to .bmp results in
	the .bmp file displaying every 3rd column of cells at approx. half the 	width of the other columns, although all rows are present. The cells
	are not originally square, and I'm hoping to avoid the use of square
	cells in this instance.
Appreciate any help.
	rsieg at redshift.com
Thanks,