GRASS on SGI

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jul 29 07:29:03 EDT 1998

Hi,

I am *trying* to build GRASS4.2.1.v18b on our SGI IRIX64 6.4 machine.
But unfortunatly I get stuck. Since I do not have the time (and the
knowledge) to make it, I would like to ask the comunity, if someone who
has dome this can make his/her "release" accessable like Markus Neteler
has done it with the Solaris and Linux version. He told me, that he has
some place on his server to state it. He also provides infornation about
how to make a "grass4.2.1_SGI_bin.tar....".
Or is someone willing to give me (maybe extensive) assistance how to do
that job. (Maybe a "Changes.SGI.html" will result in it, or does exist?)

Regards,

	Stephan

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster