GRASS on SGI

Terry Duell duell at brolga.atea.mat.army.defence.gov.au
Thu Jul 30 01:49:10 EDT 1998

Justin Hickey wrote:

> Hi Stephan
>
> I have compiled the old Grass 4.1 code on an SGI IRIX 5.3 machine, and I have
--------snip-----------

> I suggest we switch this thread to private e-mail unless there are others
> trying to compile Grass on an SGI that could benefit by our discussions.
>
> Let me know what you think.

Keep it public please.
We are using GRASS 4.2 on an SGI (IRIX 6.2) and may be able to help if we have the
time (difficult at the moment!) never the less we will want to migrate to the
latest release of 4.2 Soon, and any tricks and traps you encounter may be of use to
us.

Cheers,
--
Terry Duell, Senior Mobility Engineer