GRASS on SGI

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 30 04:21:24 EDT 1998

Hi,

Since it seems to be of "public interest" - here we go! Everybody who
would like to follow things going on can look at

	http://earth.uni-muenster.de/~eicksch/GRASS.Changes

This is a file where all ERRORS (no warnings) and ther solutions / work
arounds are placed.

Currently I get stuck at the linking of r.nntool:

> ld32: ERROR 33: Unresolved text symbol "ftime" -- 1st referenced by OBJ.sgi/sysdep.o.

Maybe we can "go" a third way between making in private or in public:
What do you think about a small "list" for those who are interested
(because I think, that there might be much "traffic" about it). The
final file GRASS.Changes will be placed on my GRASS page.

Regards,

	Stephan

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster