new FAQ page: CELL driver (and d.3d)

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jul 30 09:17:54 EDT 1998

Dear GRASS Community,

with help of Michel Wurtz I could find out how to
use the CELL driver (the D_cell file is only written
when using d.mon stop=CELL).

So I have created a new FAQ page about getting nice
outputs with d.3d. Screen grabbing is not the best way,
but the CELL driver helps. You can define the file size
to your wishes and export it with r.out.tiff etc.

Have a look at:

 http://www.laum.uni-hannover.de/iln/grass/grass42/grass_faq.html

Best wishes

    Markus Neteler

Geographisches Institut           |            Institute of Geography
   Physische Geographie                          Physical Geography
 & Landschaftsoekologie                        & Landscape Ecology
Universitaet Hannover                 University of Hannover, Germany
                     neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/