r.in.tiff & 24bit

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jul 30 11:23:07 EDT 1998

Hi,

like me more people might have the problem:
r.in.tiff / r.out.tiff do not support 24 currently.

Dear Programmers: Could you please help? I feel
that the code needs (only?) a few additions.
r.in.tiff would be more important than r.out.tiff,
because r.out.tga is already there.

Hoping for your help

   Markus Neteler

Geographisches Institut           |            Institute of Geography
   Physische Geographie                          Physical Geography
 & Landschaftsoekologie                        & Landscape Ecology
Universitaet Hannover                 University of Hannover, Germany
                     neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/