grass termlib problems - follow up

Maribeth Milner mmilner1 at unl.edu
Thu Apr 22 10:55:03 EDT 1999

Hi,

   The sys op followed the recommendation and commented out termlib from
the main make file.  We're not quite there...

Well, it seemed to take longer than before to fail, but I still have one
of the problems we had before: if I get rid of the TERMLIB line, it ends
up with some undefined symbols.

solaris2.6/libvask.a -lcurses  -lm
tgetnum                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgetstr                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgoto                               /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_put.o)
tputs                               /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(endwin.o)
tgetent                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgetflag                            /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
/usr/local/grac/bin/main/inter/d.3d
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`/usr/local/grass42/etc/bin/ter/d.3d'
GISGEN failure at STEP: src/display/d.3d

Any thoughts?

   Thanks for the previous response - we're almost there,

Maribeth