tcltkgrass errors

arch. Stefano Maffulli stefano.maffulli at DPMPE.UNIFI.IT
Mon Aug 16 09:48:35 EDT 1999

It is becoming a torment :-)

I am using a Sun SparcStation20 running Solaris 2.6, under CDE.  I
downloaded from linuxapps a small scientific calculator (MoCalc)
developed in TclTk. I downloaded and installed it as normal user, not
root, and it works.

So it has to be something related to tcltkgrass, right?

I am clueless now.  What else can it be?  Is there any Solaris user out
there that can give some advice?

thank you
stefano maffulli