[GRASSLIST:1207] s.sample question

bob at math.umn.edu bob at math.umn.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:41:41 EST 2000

Aloha.

I've been trying to get s.sample to work.  And it refuses to do so.

GRASS:~/grass > s.sample input=s.cost.start.test rast=g10g
Reading sites list ...               100%
Checking sites ...                  Segmentation fault

This is with grass5b8.  With grass 5b5, we have this result:

GRASS:~/grass > s.sample input=s.cost.start.test rast=g10g
Reading sites list ...               100%
ERROR: No sites found

The input file s.cost.start.test (which works with other s.* applications) is

19:10:45E 44:17:15N %100

Any ideas on what could be going wrong for me?

Thanks for your time.

Adios,
Chris
--
C.S. Cornuelle
School of Mathematics/MCIM, University of Minnesota
(612) 626-8930v, (612) 624-2333f, bob at math.umn.edu
Ferventer Vestite