[GRASSLIST:2473] GRASS 5.0 commands by function

William L. Baker bakerwl at uwyo.edu
Mon Sep 24 17:33:55 EDT 2001

Attached are two files (html and pdf) containing
a draft list of GRASS 5.0 commands arranged by
what they do.  Feel free to use this or discard it.
It's based on 5.0pre2.

I think some others may have done this already.
Sorry to duplicate effort if that is true.

There is no one perfect way to do this.

This list is draft, and may not be complete.  I have
not included shell scripts.  Only programs that
compile under the default list are included.
For some commands I cannot quite figure out what
they do.  I have not yet got the postgres stuff to
compile, so it's not in here.

If you want to improve on this, feel free to edit.
You can send corrections to me if you like, and if
there is enough interest, I will revise this.

Bill Baker
bakerwl at uwyo.edu