[GRASSLIST:1657] Re: problem importing GMT grd files - CONT

Christian s. Ferreira ocecsf at furg.br
Mon Nov 3 13:14:43 EST 2003

Hi,

    Well, I sorry but you was right from the beginning,
the command: "r.in.bin -f -h bytes=4" is ok!
(I processed some some data (bathymetric) with GMT and
imported(in GRASS) with the command above with no problem).
    I think is better you check your data/processing at GMT
to make sure that everything allright before importing in
your data into GRASS.
    What is your OS? Are processing everything on Linux?
    Why you compiled your own GRASS??

--
Oceanographer Christian dos Santos Ferreira
Lab. of Fisheries Reaserch and Hydroacoustics

"Open source:...

		...Millions of open minds can't be wrong."