[GRASSLIST:1738] Rdbi.PgSQL

Miha STAUT mihastaut at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:11:23 EST 2003

>You are lucky: I fixed it (with help of Steno Fontanari and Dirk
>Eddelbuettel)). There is a "new" Rdbi on BioConductor.org, but they didn't
>Yuse our fixes and introduced two new bugs :-)
>
>Here are temporarily the new packages containing all fixes:
>http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/rdbi/

Hi,

Only after already installing the both packages I realised I have to correct
the
code with the bugfixes provided. Is that so?

Well after trying it and for a qarter of an hour looking stupid at the code
I decided I should wait until somebody else does that insetad of me. Or
maybe a thorough description of replacing what
with what would do. But this is probably more time consuming than the first
option.

If the bugs are already fixed in the code provided:
1. The dbWriteTable now works OK for me
2. The dbAppendTable does not with the following error message
NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

At least now it did not erase the whole table in PostgreSQL.

Thanks especially to Markus, Miha Staut