[GRASSLIST:1803] Re: i.ortho.photo on osx

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:04:55 EST 2003

Richard, thanks for your response. If you had a similar experience, I am pretty
curious to know what happened.  I am not sure that I have a feet to meters
problem though.  I am projecting from an XY location into an UTM projection.
The dem elevation units are in meters.  I projected my dem from a lat-long
location, however the elevation units were meters in that too.  If it isn't
much trouble, I would be curious to see what your case is.

Thanks, ian