[GRASSLIST:2492] g.mremove for 5.7

francesco.pirotti francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Fri Feb 6 03:20:57 EST 2004

Hello,

I did some work for adding parser support to some scripts for 5.7.  Marcus
Neteler asked me to work on g.mremove because it is quite handy.

I attach to this mail the script for 5.7... no need to recompile anything,
just copy it in your script directory ($GISBASE/scripts).

ATTENTION:  you can call it with g.mremove and in this case you get a GUI
which is fine BUT before deleting it asks you "are you sure?" and waits for
a yes or no answer... problem is that the GUI does not take user input at
that point, so you get stuck.  SOLUTION: either use the flag "force" by
selecting the button on the GUI, but then you don't have a second chance,
or run it from the terminal with - g.mremove rast='<whateveryourpatternis>'

Please test it and let me know if it works or if it has problems.

Ciao