[GRASSLIST:2580] gdal GeoTIFF segmentation error

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 15:41:22 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to import a LANDSAT ETM+ image which is
provided as a geoTIFF.
When I first tried to run r.in.gdal I got an error due
to the missing gdal libraries; I downloaded the source
code and installed it. I tried again but I got a
segmentation error.
I reinstalled GRASS from source code (using
--with-gdal) and when I ran r.in.gdal again, I got the
same "segmentation error".

Am I missing something here? I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks

Jaime