[GRASSLIST:2761] Re: s.surf.rst generating seemingly empty rasters

Matthew Tennant Matthew.Tennant at MobileInnovation.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 10:01:19 EST 2004

Glynn Clements wrote

>Try adding the -f switch, i.e.
>
>                mount -f -b c:\cygwin /

To end this thread I can happily say that s.surf.rst is now working for
me. Thanks for all suggestions.

The most important thing I did was to reinstall Cygwin using Unix text
files by default. After this when I did "mount" eveything seemed to be
reported as in binmode. I then cd'd to \cygdrive\c\...\local\bin\ (full
UNIX style path name ensuring drive will be mounted in binmode) and then
started grass5, and set up my location path similarly as
\cygdrive\c\...\data\. Then s.surf.rst worked