[GRASSLIST:2285] Re: Poor quality PNG file driver output

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Mon Jan 19 10:26:31 EST 2004

Glynn, Hamish

Thanks for all the information - it helps tremendously to have the
benefit of your familiarity and experience with GRASS.  I never would
have known, for example that 5.3 doesn't need the gd library anymore
unless you'd told me.

Glynn, I can't use manual screen capture because I'm writing a script
to automate the building and output of hundreds of images that will be
used in an animation sequence (each is a NEXRAD RADAR image overlaid on
a shaded landscape and that has labels identifying point features)
Looks like the xwd will work fine until I re-compile 5.3.

To Everyone,
Sorry for the attachments.  I'm new to the list - won't make that
mistake again. :)

Cheers,

Jason

Jason Horn