[GRASSLIST:2990] Re: NViz: command not found

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 13:15:45 EST 2004

Hello Richard

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Richard Greenwood wrote:

> I have ftp'd a complete Cygwin 5.0.3 binary distribution to
> grass.itc.it/incoming which includes a working Nviz, fftw, and PNG
> driver. If you could replace the current files with these then I think
> it will make things easier for new Cygwin users.

Not to disparage your efforts but especially in light of Markus' recent
e-mail I feel we should not be promoting 5.0.x any more and a 5.3 binary
distribution would be much more useful and beneficial. I am only saying
this because I recall you said you have produced such a distribution.
There really is no point in pushing 5.0 any longer IMHO.

Paul