[GRASSLIST:3408] Re: 60,000 Vectors and Nothing's On

Scot Wilcoxon Scot at Wilcoxon.Org
Thu May 13 10:39:58 EDT 2004

> Maybe the default color is black and you need to change the color to
> white or yellow... Another possibility is that your default region does
> not include the are you are trying to map.

I had already defined the region to match the map.
I tried it again, and now the map is visible.

I suggest that "Plotting...Done" is not sufficient feedback.
"Plotting...No points within display region...Done" would help.

-- Grass: A Quantum Leap, not a Learning Curve