[GRASSLIST:6342] convert vector to raster

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Tue Apr 5 17:29:13 EDT 2005

Dears,
I was trying to make a 3D dysplay of a DEM with geology over it, but NVIZ
doesn't handle vector areas (color filed), so I figured out about convert my
vector geology to raster, but then I couldn't get the colors! I can set up a
single value, or a column in the table, but this col can't be GRASSRGB, which I
use to give me the right colors on screen.
How can I get this 3D-geology?

thanks all

Carlos
          Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
   Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
        Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br