[GRASSLIST:6343] Re: convert vector to raster

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Apr 6 01:24:43 EDT 2005

Carlos,

You are almost there. Use the 'rules' option in r.colors to specify the
color you want for each value in your new raster map. Then you can do the
drape with the colors you want. For an ortho-view, create a shaded relief
map (under raster/terrain analysis in the menus). Then drape the colored
geology raster over it using d.his (display/display raster map in the
menus).

Michael

--
Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Society

Web - http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton