[GRASSLIST:6037] Re: problems with grass6beta2 and R

Pete Lancashire list at pdxeng.com
Mon Mar 7 10:39:01 EST 2005

Roger,

I found your reply in my SPAM filter that I was cleaning out
Sunday. The rules have been fixed.

I'll dig up the example I was going to work on.

Please don't take my comment as to being frustrated the wrong
way. It was not a complaint on the extensive work that has been
volunteered, but on communication and coordination between groups.

The sandbox is a great idea, and a tool all projects should use.

Again, sorry for not responding sooner

-pete "One ERSI and Oracle License can buy you ...."