[GRASSLIST:6044] Re: problems with grass6beta2 and R

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Mar 7 12:23:19 EST 2005

Pete,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Pete Lancashire wrote:

> Roger,
>
> I found your reply in my SPAM filter that I was cleaning out
> Sunday. The rules have been fixed.

Actually your filter seems to be quite well tuned, given my tendency to
muse on-list ...

> I'll dig up the example I was going to work on.

Please do - if it is as small as possible, I'll try to work with it in the
sandbox if that's OK (i.e. data already world-readable).

> Please don't take my comment as to being frustrated the wrong
> way. It was not a complaint on the extensive work that has been
> volunteered, but on communication and coordination between groups.

Yes, but the crunch is code, not communication or coordination, isn't it?

> The sandbox is a great idea, and a tool all projects should use.

Will do.

> Again, sorry for not responding sooner

OK, I just got used to West Coast (?) locations responding before I hit
enter late evening in Europe.

Roger

--
Roger Bivand