[GRASSLIST:9054] Re: ArcView vs GRASS

pmarc paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:00:46 EST 2005

2005/11/13, Christian Ferreira <christian.grass at gmail.com>:

[...]

>  But it needs with a easier/better UI and localized version to pt_BR
> (without this is really difficult to make a big switch, because many GIS
> techs don't know English very well). That's my opinion.

Just to drop a note that I'm working in the l10n of GRASS to pt_BR,
have a look at
http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php#statistics to see how is it going.

I planned to do a sprint, now that I'm enjoying vacations from work.
But as I got a bad RSI in my right wrist, I feel I'll have to postpone
it.

If someone wants to take over, jump into it!!

P.S.: It's hard to type just left-handedly...And _slow_!

cheers.
--
Paulo Marcondes
http://rj.debianbrasil.org