[GRASS-user] GTiff export

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 18 13:56:42 EST 2006

hi,
irrc mapserver can work only with rasters, which have less then 256
values. You can make classes for each elevation level and display it
with desired color, e.g.

CLASS
    EXPRESSION ([pixel] = 38)
    name '390 - 395 m'
    COLOR 253 240 112
    END
CLASS

which means, that all pixels with value 38 will represent elevation
between 390 and 395 meters.

Jachym