[GRASSLIST:10158] Re: OGUG Presents GRASS and ARCGIS Thesis Comparison

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 6 02:48:23 EST 2006

Hi all.
Thanks a lot for this - very interesting. One statement from the thesis is not
exact, however: Todd wrote that support and teaching is "virtually
non-existing" for grass. In fact, several commercial firms (including
ourselves) are offering just this.
Please check:
http://grass.itc.it/community/commercial.php
Again, many thanks - I hope somebody will eleborate further on this (eg
comparing vector analyses, digitalization, etc.).
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini