[GRASSLIST:10296] attribute select ??

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Feb 14 05:32:16 EST 2006

Hi all,
just a little hint....
I have a series stored in a pg tabel SERIES with (KEY | DATE | VALUE)
fields...
I have a vector with X,Y,Z,CAT

the relation between CAT and KEY is 1 to many....
so I cannot connect attribute with v.db.connect......

Is there a way to direct connect a selection to the vector?

I mean something like
v.db.connect table = SELECT KEY, VALUE FROM SERIES WHERE DATE="2006-01-15"

so to have a 1 to 1 relation between CAT and KEY !!!!

Otherwise I have to store X|Y|Z coordinates in the table and import the
selection as a new vector.... :-(

Thanks,
Maxi

--

Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana