[GRASSLIST:9780] Help with Documentation

pmarc paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:15:51 EST 2006

Hi ALL,

After much work with the localization of the messages to pt_BR, intend
to help the project with the docs, and probably the nice people at
Debian-GIS.

I am already in sync with the cvs repo, and would like to know what
can I do regarding the docs, without having to code (because I can't).

In my system I have Debian's GRASS (6.0.1) and have noticed that some
man pages are mixed english/italian text. There should not be a big
issue to put them in english.

So, I want to help with the docs and also to localize them to pt_BR,
but just don't know what to do.
--
Paulo Marcondes
PU2PIX/PU1