[GRASSLIST:10055] Can't install grasslib.mpkg

Todd A. Pitezel pitezel at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:51:39 EST 2006

I recently installed Grass 6 (binary).  Everything successful for
several months.  This weekend I installed 6.0.1cvs.  Some things not
so good, for example, I couldn't open .e00 files.  I decided to
remove 6.0.1 and reinstall 6.0.0.  I double-clicked the grasslib.mpkg
installer and get to the window showing Grass Libraries (6.0.0-1) and
ESP-Ghostscript, where you can select these to install.  Grass
Libraries is grayed out.  I tried to install anyway and get the
following message:

"You cannot continue.  There is nothing to install."

1) I downloaded a fresh .dmg > didn't change anything
2) I repaired permissions > didn't change anything
3) I copied grasslib.mpkg to desktop and tried to install > didn't
change anything

I'm using an iBook G4, OS 10.4.4

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Todd A. Pitezel, M.A.