[GRASS-user] Re: gis.m: file ppm not found

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Fri Jan 12 18:45:30 EST 2007

Sorry Michael,

the names were untouched since creation.

Full accessibily is granted due to the fact that I am working as root on the
system.

Did you have a look at the faulty mapset? I wonder if the error can be
transported. (www.urbeli.com/grass/grassuser_err.tar.gz)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com