[GRASS-user] flyer version 0.3.1 and 0.3.2

Amaginary Studios amagine at telus.net
Mon Mar 19 17:50:29 EDT 2007

>> I put two prototypes online where only one figure is different (one
>> showing some image processing capabilites and one showing 3d
>> modelling).
>>
>> They can be found here
>>
>> http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/~malte/flyer_v03_1.pdf
>>

>> http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/~malte/flyer_v03_2.pdf
>>
>> Just let me know which you'll like better so I know which one the
>> GRASS
>> community prefer.
>>
>> Waiting for your opinions
>> Malte

Very Nice!  Very professional and clean.

I think I slightly prefer the 3D modelling over the Image processing.

Makes GRASS appear more sophisticated.

Most GIS colleagues that I know seem to have a good knowledge about
GRASS's image processing capabilities,
however, most people don't even realize that GRASS has vector
capabilities now.
(some forestry program professors even teach that GRASS is a powerful
Raster GIS app but has no Vector capabilities)

There was an argument that the image is from a separate application,
that the same image could be produced in NVIZ...

perhaps this is a suitable argument, I don't know...

All in all, fantastic work!

I like the design layout, top drawer.

cheers!

Mars