[GRASS-user] missing dbf table for point theme

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:03:33 EDT 2008

Dear list,

I imported points from ascii table into GRASS 6.3 ORC5. Now I would like to assign values to these points. So doing the v.db.connect command GRASS tells me that there is no table for this layer.
Besides, using the v.db.addtable command to add an attribute table to the layer the message appears that there is already a table linked to the layer.

What to do now?

Regards

Chris