[GRASS-user] G_malloc: out of memory

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 15:54:02 EST 2008

Okay that worked (if I do it twice then restart grass, go figure.)

Anyway.  It keeps on happening.  I am trying to snap the nodes along
my coastline.  I also have to draw three lines to enclose my water.
For trying to snap the nodes, I have been using the MOVE VERTEX to
attempt this (as per the book).  I am having a hard time getting it to
snap.  I try increasing magnification, and that is when the G_malloc
likes to strike.  So I want to do this in as few a steps as possible,
and then get out.

Any thoughts.

Kurt