[GRASS-user] Problem with v.clean and Breaking at Intersections

Ryan R. Rosario uclamathguy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:55:49 EDT 2008

Thanks for you reply. I think that is why it did not work. Since this is a
complete shape file, the intersections are already implemented as nodes
apparently. Both the input and the output have the same number of nodes and
they are displayed in v.digit.

I guess the v.patch/v.clean process is more for people using homegrown
shapefiles and the like.

Thanks,
R.